Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday y'all! Because I just can't seem to get adjusted to all of this snow, I'm thankful to be traveling south for a little more sunshine and warmth! With that said, I hope everyone has a warm and cozy weekend. Here a few of my favorite things...

Favorite Cold Weather Idea: courtesy of Pen & Paper Flowers



Favorite Quote:


Favorite Sweet: I love Ben & Jerry's, and I love Jimmy Fallon. So naturally, I'm obsessed with this new flavor, The Tonight Dough!


Favorite Music Video: Sugar by Maroon 5 (Isn't everyone secretly wishing Adam Levine would crash their wedding?!) 




Favorite Bible Verse: James 1:17
Inspired by the latest Village Church sermon series Faith Works




xoxo Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS