Friday, April 10, 2015

Officially Obsessed

Happy Friday!! This week in Ohio, the old saying, "April showers bring May flowers" could not ring more true which is probably one of the reasons most of my obsessions this week are flowers! I'm looking forward to a sunny weekend and wishing all of you one as well.


1. Southern Centerpieces: While I am currently researching centerpieces for a few of my upcoming events, I came across this simple yet stunning centerpiece on Pinterest!

2. Rustic Wine Barrels: With wedding season just around the corner, I can't stop falling in love with the current "rustic elegance" trend. Nothing makes a southern girl more happy than that!

3. Party for a One Year Old Princess: Now tell me this isn't the cutest picture you've ever seen!

4. Classic Centerpiece Cake: These naked cakes are becoming more and more popular, but I love this mini version! What could be better than having a delicious cake that doubles as a centerpiece?

5. I Like The Way You Work It: I'm loving all of the gold calligraphy these days, and this quote just screamed "Friday" to me! Has anyone else been thinking of taking a calligraphy course?


Enjoy the weekend, and remember you are beloved!
xoxo Jordan


photo credit: Something Winnderful, Southern WeddingsChickabug, Celebrity Style Weddings, MonVoir

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS