Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Friday the 13th- my favorite Friday of all! Although it's rainy here in Ohio, I'm thankful we all now have longer days of sunshine thanks to Daylight Savings! Here are a few of my favorite things...

Favorite Homemade Backdrop: My brilliant and creative friends made this beautiful backdrop for a Photo Booth at a wedding last weekend. Such a cute idea!

Favorite Sweet: At first when I saw this on Pinterest, I did not think this company was real...but fortunately my selfless friend gave me a jar, and I can honestly say it's AMAZING! My favorite flavor is Cookies & Cream. A definite must-try!

Favorite Koozie: I was sent this in the mail from my dear Texas friend to hold me over while I live in Ohio for a few short months. She knows me too well! #TexasForever


Favorite Candle: While I was in Florida last weekend, I picked up this homemade sand candle! These were homemade in the sand, and each one is uniquely filled with different shells and smells. Why didn't I think of this?!


Favorite Quote: I took this picture of the beautiful Pier 60 in Clearwater, Florida last week. While we celebrated International Women's Day on the 8th, I wanted to remind everyone of whose image we were made in!
"I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
-2 Corinthians 6:18


Enjoy the weekend, friends!
xoxo Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS