Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hello world!

I am so thrilled to launch my very first blog! While it has taken me some time to realize my career path, I am now ready to take the jump and actually do what I love! I have always been the go-to girl when anyone needed to throw an event, whether it be my best friends and family to administrators from my university. Now, I am pursuing my passion and this blog is the first step! With my previous experience, I am ready to share my past and future events, tips, tricks, and even mishaps with all of you! Hiring an event planner in some cases is just not feasible, and while I would absolutely love to work with each and every one of you, I also know that sometimes parties are just too small or are on a strict budget. This is where I hope my blog becomes valuable to you. I am overjoyed to share my ideas so that every event you throw can be flawless and fun! Please share any questions and/or comments you might have. I'm excited to interact with my readers, and most of all, I am excited to help all of you achieve the event of your dreams.
Please follow my boards on Pinterest as well as my Instagram account for quick tips and ideas! Also, if you are in the Dallas area and looking for an event planner, please contact me directly at jordanjenningsevents@gmail.com.
Happy planning!
xoxo Jordan
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS